FOnline: Racial Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for discussions about FOnline: Racial Wars server

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Now we are preparing to move to a new site, which will operate on the order of convenience. Most likely, it will be done through linking the characters in the game to an account on the site. Сейчас идет подготовка к переезду на новый сайт, управлять которым будет на порядок удобней. Скорее всего, через него будет сделана привязка персонажей в игре к аккаунту на сайте.

What's new or work in progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2011-02-05

What's new or work in progress Empty
PostSubject: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 18:23

All information takes from Rus section and translated with shitty google translator))

As I wrote in the group will wait for 3D, since then will be far greater opportunities: New armor (why not do for ghouls and muts, bb raiders, etc.) to consider races views (New aliens, geckos, robots).
Just now the question is the car for the servo - cover nurse. Here I think a new nurse to look for any ... someone who will be serv, web-serv.

Ideas are needed, but preferably with a detailed description, plus a need to fully describe all location, perks, skills, come up with a bit of history, intrigue, conflict =)
Find a car anyway, but it is a problem, since not a fact that will be a stable job. Over time, there is no special straining, and perhaps a desire to have almost always =)

In order to avoid a total hash-pililova-uber-builds skills will be limited to strap a 200%, it also will increase the combat, well, I think.

And yet, after a week or dough buns (with freebie experience, loot etc) will vaep and begin a normal 1st Session. The world will develop and live in real time, that is, for example, cut the SU ghouls in Gecko, and all in the near future is a ghost town, or whether it took the GIs. Initially, the same offer to start without globalization, a large Loka from Broken Hills and the surrounding area (mappers work, by the way =)), and as the population / development of the world comes to the global map, BUT! able to reach only up to 2-3 the next (should be poked how to do this without vaepov, etc.), and so on and on, plus of course the impact player in the world. What's interesting to play first in one town? People likely to be small, but will be quests, but not a locomotive behind them as well for example, you play a character with charisma over9000 and see how suddenly the local boozer is on the street at night, but it turns out his wife was tired of enduring this drunk and she threw him out home, and you need to reconcile, then wino back to his home and no one else will be able to complete this quest (well, unless he again did not nazhretsya). Just think of the construction of their homes (perhaps even be washed down with a builder, with due skill repair) that was not a city homeless. And of course on the margins can not be excluded robbery (a group of raiders such as NPCs), or a massive attack on the city. By the way, also think it's a good idea of ​​destructible gates, that is, we have the city surrounded by a fence with a gate but the gate not only be submitted by dynamite as a F2, and they have a hp, which gives more time to hold the city closed

Tikhon wrote:
"(well, unless he again did not nazhretsya)"
You can alternate the two quests. Run for a drink and to reconcile.

"You'll think about building their homes"
Great idea. You can do almost as in Ultima.
To begin with, I think you can implement the ability to create campgrounds. That is, those same friends all the tents, only to give an opportunity for loci with a tent to put more and more. The camp will grow and at some point tap on the global (that raiders will nogebat of classics of the genre). Or buy spetsloku type filling in 2238 with the possibility of adding tents, so that eventually turned out something like camp Raiders of the first foul. (But by God, I do not know how to do this ... do not manually adjust the same mapy)

Well, of course on the margins are not ruled out robbery
It would be nice to realize the players to hack and to enclose the house. (Again, as in Ultima)

[Color=green] Incidentally, as I think will be a good idea destructible gates, that is, we have the city surrounded by a fence with a gate but the gate not only be submitted by dynamite as a F2, and they have a hp, which gives more time to hold the city closed [/color ]
And this is from linyagi ... another would call a tank Sherman, whose image is somewhere in the files Tola implement instead the huge and generally mehanogolema analogy would be.
I think we can do a little differently. For example, the group must carry out a massive quest to get serviceable howitzer (or a robot whip), then a quest for a defective shell. One shot - one hole in the wall. Wide enough to have passed four or five people and narrow enough to more or less effectively protect it.

And will the opportunity to not engage in any faction, and just be apolitical bum?

At the expense of Linage not know, for playing it 5 minutes and deleted))
A building at the initial stage will be precisely the vast locations in BH. Although the expansion of tents is a good idea. By the way, how the mechanics of postoek can make a purchase tile walls in your inventory, such as a box / door / car, who was the modernization / admin knows what I mean, just have to make a picture in your inventory, but you can get them, for example, having a quest to get profession builders continue to craft the wall (as the development of occupations in 2238 =))

Tikhon wrote:
Abaddon Raptus wrote:
At the expense of linyagi do not know, because she played in 5 minutes and deleted))
A building at the initial stage will be precisely the vast locations in BH. Although the expansion of tents is a good idea. By the way, how the mechanics of postoek can make a purchase tile walls in your inventory, such as a box / door / car, who was the modernization / admin knows what I mean, just have to make a picture in your inventory, but you can get them, for example, having a quest to get profession builders continue to craft the wall (as the development of occupations in 2238 =))
Craft or buy a piece of wall is not very convenient ... You can create a totally empty location, where the hexes would be sold as square footage.
The builder also will be very much in demand and zaparno. Therefore foresee a dozen botomultov clinging and putting walls in a given order (nasyalnike, yeah: lol:).
Much easier to hire NPCs, making certain buildings (realized it would be too easy).
If you want to realize the individual buildings, it is possible to introduce Prof. foreman, manager of NPCs. As an option - an offshoot of the slave. Caught underdogs - made the work hard on yourself or on order.
If, however, will be implemented Kraft walls, then to create a very simple wall come down manure Brahmins (in some countries of manure and straw mold entire house).
IMHO: Shithouse - this sounds cool ... but not proud.

With NPCs will be some troubles I afraid, and it should then buet all doskanalno think until realization. And I think the game is so and so will be paid pogeksovo as if people bought / Kraft potaylovo wall. And one more peaceful profession, I would say the whole profession, it never hurts

Tikhon wrote:
1) I remember discussing the possibility of cannibalism. In my opinion an excellent idea. But if it is implemented, it is necessary to take into account the fraction and types of players. In the sense that a person can have rights and gecko, but he is a ghoul would not like Super Mutants, Ghouls and just devour all (maybe only the brain:)) let robots will be able to take parts from the corpses of his comrades (the analogy of cannibalism) Just Cannibalism may well influence the attitude towards the factions. For example, the raiders are more began to respect his "patsanchika" if it is after every battle to be the first one got a corpse gnaw out the kidneys, while the leaders of the BH or NKR does not approve. But it is not necessary.
It's definitely increase mortality. Gash pezhamu to pohavat and restore x ... Krovkishkigovno!

2) Collectibles. The files already have an item Tola ear. Why not go after the fight to cut off a couple of personal collection? Killed an enemy - cut ear. Killed again the same man - again gets his ear. You can swap with someone on the other. People should not have typed so tons of ears with Twinkie, let your ears will be cut only in high lvl-s. In the description of the ear information: nick and to which faction he belonged. As a second option - a personal token killed (item is also available). But IMHO ... ear steeper.

Back to top Go down
http://fonlinerw.abaddonraptus.com
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 09:49

So now I start working with gui elements like race menus, alternate menu etc, some interface elements. I hope new sdk revisions dont destroy my work)))
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 12:55

1 wall type, 1 source, 1 tool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9gE5mraGak
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 16:00

We already finished professions. There will be Wanderer, Builder, Driver, Merchant, Mercenary, Small guns Gunsmith, Big guns Gunsmith, Energy weapons Gunsmith, Melee weapons Gunsmith, Adventurer and Doctor.

What's new or work in progress 599f23884801What's new or work in progress 0685655ee6f8What's new or work in progress C051bca898c7
What's new or work in progress 7e1fcf21450eWhat's new or work in progress 980cd4479bcdWhat's new or work in progress 694065ff7b09
What's new or work in progress Eb583f4c918bWhat's new or work in progress 84456d3fa020What's new or work in progress F75efd5f47a7
What's new or work in progress 312db82549db
For merchant we didnt change picture
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 21:32

Redesigned system experience:
attacking mobs: the experience awarded for every attack, with account being taken of damage done, the current number of HP, the maximum number of HP, the weapons used to attack (all kinds of weapons are divided into 14 classes), the weapons in the hands of the mob, and so to speak escarpment mob
attacking players: given 0.1 * damage experience.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 22:36

Some screenshots from our minitest(just TuxoH, Raptus and Dendroit):
What's new or work in progress SXSr2VUc What's new or work in progress J5P1Alsl What's new or work in progress CPxmsD2f What's new or work in progress DO7s44y0 What's new or work in progress Gwg1275J What's new or work in progress 0YeOGB7r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new or work in progress   What's new or work in progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's new or work in progress
Page 1 of 1