FOnline: Racial Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for discussions about FOnline: Racial Wars server

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Now we are preparing to move to a new site, which will operate on the order of convenience. Most likely, it will be done through linking the characters in the game to an account on the site. Сейчас идет подготовка к переезду на новый сайт, управлять которым будет на порядок удобней. Скорее всего, через него будет сделана привязка персонажей в игре к аккаунту на сайте.

[Grey] Proposition here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey

Дата регистрации : 2011-10-17

[Grey] Proposition here. Empty
PostSubject: [Grey] Proposition here.   [Grey] Proposition here. Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 16:22

Hi!, I've been lookin around the game and it looks nice.
I've got running my own fonline project (www .fonlinetst. tk) and I did almost everything I could do, I got years of xp mapping : [FOnline. Fallout2 and Tactics].

Also I know how to whrite scripted dialogs without any difficult. I also made some png's of new weaponry and It's wole data.

If you want me to help you, give me a call. I can't provide you of new ideas but i can help you to fix up lots of things, starting with Locations, Weapons names, Dialogs, Maps. If you want, give me a call.

[ Edited by Atomic ]

Last edited by Atomic on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 01:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [ Edited by Atomic ])
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Grey] Proposition here.   [Grey] Proposition here. Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 17:41

Hello. Now we are still working with Broken Hills location, cause new ideas can come every day =) We erase most dialogs and write it self + remove all old quests, but we need to generalized our Broken Hills game design. And we have some features that there now only as idea and some npc on map, for example - BH Mafia. Also, in close future, we start work with new city, it will be Vault City or New Reno. We have scenaryst, but as i have said we need town game design, that she began writing stories for the NPC and quests(just text, realisation its our work). Now we prepairing to CBT, which will reveal the mechanics of bugs. BH now finished, we need new maps for city, but it must be with story or logic threads how it was created. Note: our time period its ~30 years after Fallout 2(one of ending for every city). You need to contact with TuxoH, cause he work with dialogs, maps and items, I'm just work with scripts. All ideas we discuss together.

Now working on project: I'm(Raptus), TuxoH and Dendroit(our arter)
Back to top Go down
http://fonlinerw.abaddonraptus.com
Atomic

Atomic

Дата регистрации : 2011-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Grey] Proposition here.   [Grey] Proposition here. Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 00:52

Hi Grey.
Please, Contact me via mIRC, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://fonlinerw.sosbb.ru/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Grey] Proposition here.   [Grey] Proposition here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Grey] Proposition here.
Page 1 of 1