FOnline: Racial Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for discussions about FOnline: Racial Wars server

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Now we are preparing to move to a new site, which will operate on the order of convenience. Most likely, it will be done through linking the characters in the game to an account on the site. Сейчас идет подготовка к переезду на новый сайт, управлять которым будет на порядок удобней. Скорее всего, через него будет сделана привязка персонажей в игре к аккаунту на сайте.

Money related things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timitum

Дата регистрации : 2011-05-30

Money related things Empty
PostSubject: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 18:58

Ok, there`s no much here going on nom, so i think I`ll start.
In FO2238 money where hell`a lot of problem.Crappy guns everywhere, piles of junk and no caps.
In FO: Racial Wars it should be fixed.Other forms of storing cash could be pretty usefull. Instead tousands of caps one... gem? Watch? Ring? Watch is good. Maybe not rolex, but old digital one. We all know there`s a limit of caps you can put into market, but trading for something light and valluable just for being valluable is interesting, and may remove tons-of-junk problem. And new window of trade with no need to scroll hundrets of same guns would be nice.
It`s just idea, so... C`mon people, speak your minds!
Sorry for mistakes, English is not my first language
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

Дата регистрации : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 21:29

It's really good idea! I think it should be golden/silver/etc nuggets. And ofcourse we try to avoid inflation - some events, prices, smth else
Back to top Go down
http://fonlinerw.abaddonraptus.com
Timitum

PostSubject: Re: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 22:20

Maybe if all that junk guns (shotguns, pistols... that easy-craftable weapons) disapear after sold (in some time, like: day after selling it), or damage quicker (after 75% of item durability some chance to lock, after 50% great chance to lock and explode), it would raise they valuability. And that can be field to make pofit for gunsmiths (hey, you, I`m weapon repairer, take you weapons to overhaul beore you yourself instead of that ghoul).
And technical details: if someone could repair items without need to get them people wouldn`t be afraid of being cheat. Ever played in diablo 2? I`m refering to something like trade window in D2. Barter, repairs and such could be implemented.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 23:20

I like idea about durability and repairing. It's easy to release, I think.
About new window i cant say anything, coz I dont understand things to make new GUI/screens/buttons/etc =(
Ofcourse I try to ask help with that point, but not now, we are have a lot of work without new GUI
Back to top Go down
Timitum

PostSubject: Re: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 16:17

On my last post there should be "take you weapons to overhaul beore you blow yourself.
And I got another idea about trading.
Instead of standing in someplace and spamming "SELL SHOTGUN" this item could be placed in a -trading space-. Make an annoucment like "SHOTGUN in good condition", with attached price 500$, put shotgun in some place were it can wait for buyer. Then make some board, so anyone can read annoucments. When someone like that annoucment he accept it, pays 500$ and get that shotgun. Buyer can easily buy, seller pays some % of price (i though about 15-20%, but for merchant class characters it could be less or even for free). For preventing storing items set limits for this trade space, and force to buy this space before using it (small storage room for some reasonable price, medium for much more, lots of for hell-more!).
Make that annoucments separate for locations ("I have 'trade spce' in NCR, but not in New Reno" and "In NCR I want sell shotguns, and in New Reno pistols".
I must admit, I have no clue how to implement it, but as I`ve said: its only idea.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Raptus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 13:44

You mean the sale through a broker? If yes, then I think I imagine how it can be implemented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money related things   Money related things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money related things
Page 1 of 1